Tuesday 16 July 2013

Maschinen Krieger Reynard

This is I believe a Maschinen Krieger SAFS MKIII Reynard 120mm kit. Another spur of the moment purchase of E-bay and I am glad to say a very enjoyable kit to build. Its supplied as a number of resin parts that if I am honest, were not the best quality in casting. It took quite a lot of re-working and additions such as the pipes and hoses, as well as the addition of the decals. I chose to depict the machine in a state of "re-charging". The fuel station if you look closely at the pictures is in actual fact a collection of parts from a computer motherboard. The parts were cyno'd together, primed and then painted. I am really happy with the result and have actually bought another variation of this kit, which is waiting in my "to do" pile.





























1 comment: